Kris Gethin is a Pro Natural Bodybuilder, IRONMAN, Ultra-Marathon Runner, Author, Co-Founder of the Kris Gethin Gyms Franchise, CEO of KAGED MUSCLE Supplements and the host of many Daily Video Trainer Series that have transformed millions.
Reminding us that just because your injured doesn’t mean you should stop being active, Kris talks us through how he’s handling his own recovery in today’s episode of the Knowledge and Mileage Podcast.
From activities you can do to speed up your recovery to supplements that promote healing, Kris covers it all.
He also talks about his upcoming IRONMAN competition and how his injury has affected his training.
- The positive effects glutamine has on trauma recovery (0:53)
- Arnica pellets as an anti-inflammatory (4:08)
- The best anti-inflammatory foods to incorporate into your diet (4:45)
- The helpfulness of electric stimulation when your injured (6:20)
- How acupuncture works to lower inflammation (10:25)
- How infrared saunas speed up recovery and encourage blood flow (11:08)
- The benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (12:55)
- How important collagen is (15:14)
- Glucosamine and chondroitin being shown to heal sports injuries (18:24)
For info on supplementation visit www.kagedmuscle.com
Enter your email below to get the latest from updates, training tips and offers from Daniel Luke!